Return your completed membership form by
or Canada Post:
Canadian Federation of University Women
P.O. Box 28517
14800 Yonge Street
Aurora, Ontario L4G 6S6
CFUW Aurora/Newmarket meets from September to April on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. (arrive at 7 p.m. to socialize) at the
Royal Canadian Legion, 105 Industrial Parkway N., Aurora, Ontario.
For now because of COVID-19 our meetings and speaker presentations are held via Zoom.
We enjoy an informative guest speaker, socialize during a break then have a brief business meeting.
The year ends with a banquet in May. See our Upcoming Events page for other special Club events planned during the year.
For more information regarding membership to CFUW, please contact Janet Thacker at
Membership Fees are currently $110.00 per year. This amount includes per capita dues paid to CFUW National Office and the Ontario Council of CFUW.
CFUW defines Student Members as women who are residents of Canada and students at a post-secondary institution. A student member is entitled to all privileges and responsibilities of being a full CFUW member, but pay only 50 per cent of the club dues.
WHO CAN JOIN? -- ALL WOMEN!
A university or college degree is NOT required for membership.
Membership in CFUW Aurora/Newmarket is open to all women.
Are you looking to be part of an exciting group of women who offer friendship, learning and community service/advocacy? At Canadian Federation of University Women, one person can make a big impact!
What we offer:
- Support for the Aurora/Newmarket CFUW’s Trust which provides monetary awards to graduating high school students.
- Opportunities to impact your community in areas that interest you as we advocate for improvements to the status of women and human rights.
- monthly speakers on a variety of interesting topics.
- Participation in the monthly business meetings and a vote in all affairs of the CFUW Aurora/Newmarket.
- Choice of joining a large variety of amazing interest groups - as many as you like!
- Participate in fun social events with a great group of women with the same interests and goals.
- Education on environmental issues.
- Active participation in public affairs at the local, national and international levels in the spirit of co-operation and friendship.
New and current members - please click above to download the 2021/2022 membership form.
Need help with downloading the form, completing it on your computer or saving it and sending it back to us? Send a quick email to CFUW.email@example.com and someone will contact you as soon as possible to assist you with the required steps.
GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE...